Sunday, October 09, 2011

Pomegranate & Pearl Sago Dessert with Chewy Coconut

Photobucket
It is the best time to enjoy fruit, so many choices, so many colors and so many flavors! If you get tired of having fruit cockfruit for dessert, this one with exotic pearl sago would be a nice surprise. I particularly make some chewy coconut cookies to go with it, use it instead of spoon to scoop that sticky yummy fruity sago to mouth ... sorry I can't talk now as am too busy in eating.
For the recipe I will post it on my Spanish blog.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

That is an unusual combination! What a lovely and refined dessert.

Cheers,

Rosa

Anh said...

beautiful! :)

aminah said...

the fruit is a jewel in itself and you have as usual presented it beautifully...nice work! Hope you are well!!

Margot said...

Very intersting recipe. I would love to feature it as Article of the week next Friday if you don't mind. Just a thumb and a link to your blog:
http://www.coffeeandvanilla.com/?page_id=12184

Have a great day, Margot

Gattina Cheung said...

Aminah, I enjoy so much your Saturday post, tried to leave a comment but got rejected (my account goes crazy these days).

Margot, thank you so much!!! How have you been? hope everything is well!

Margot said...

Good, thank you Gatina :)
I will be posting link to the Article of The Week today on my blog, Twitter and FB ;)

Kasinka said...

Looks so delicious!!

lena said...

how are you, gattina? you are always so good in your creations and the pomegranate and pearl sago look really beautiful in this dessert!

Neilesh Patel (Recruiter for Food Manufacturing Jobs) said...

I enjoyed some of these posts, thanks for writing. I will share them with my colleagues. Is it ok if we include some of your posts in our newsletter? We will link to your site, of course. J I think our audience would enjoy these tidbits from time to time – they are all food and beverage industry professionals. You can email me at the address I provided.

Neilesh